Thursday, March 7, 2013

Makes no difference

Wow, I feel so bad logging into here only to see it's been a year since I have last done so. Honestly, it's a good thing, not logging in meant that there was nothing going on that I thought everyone needed to be updated on.  There is no major thing to report that this time though. I do usually get sick in the Spring but so I have not seen any real advance in my abilities that I have worried and called the doctor. I do have an appointment with him next week, just a normal check up, and so if anything is going on I am sure that we will find that then.

The only exciting things going on are that mom and I went to the Maroon 5 concert, which was awesome. Gotta love Adam Levine.  Also, Tiffany and I are pumping up Sparkle Motion for Walk MS in May. At this moment we have a scentsy fundraiser for the team if anyone is interested. www.ustinkgood.scentsy.us just look for Team Sparkle Motion!

More soon!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment